The Academy Advisory Council
Please follow this link to access information about how Greenwood Academies Trust is governed, including
- our memorandum of association
- our articles of association
- the names of our trustees and members.
Each Academy within the Greenwood Academies Trust has its own Advisory Council (AAC) that works closely with each Principal.
The Academy Advisory Council (AAC) is a small group that has staff, parental and community representation. It is not, however, the same as a traditional governing body as it has no legal responsibilities. These responsibilities are held by the GAT Trust Board.
The Role of the Green Oaks Primary Academy Advisory Council
The Green Oaks Primary Academy Advisory Council has three key roles in terms of the development and success of the Academy:
- To advise and act as a critical friend to the Principal of the Academy and to advise the Board of Directors of the Greenwood Academies Trust about local issues they need to consider that affect the Academy.
- To represent the interests of the Academy community in the running of the Academy and to represent the Academy in its community.
- To provide support to the Principal of the Academy in undertaking appropriate day to day procedures that are essential to the life of the Academy, such as disciplinary and complaints procedures.
The current members of the Green Oaks Primary Academy are:
Trust Senior Education Adviser
|Mrs Emma Nuttall|
Mr Waleed Montasser
|Vacancies-If you are interested in this position please contact Mrs Gordon|
|Mrs Amanda Dickens|
|Mr Aaron Campion|
|Mrs Geri Roberts|
There are currently vacancies for community members and we will be looking to fill our membership, whilst moving to the new Terms of Reference shortly.